What happens when a lawyer is overwhelmed by stress and pressure?
From aspiring partner track candidates to top law firm attorneys, the ongoing, chronic stress of the legal profession can take a toll on a lawyer’s mental health and job satisfaction.
46% of lawyers are considering leaving the profession due to stress or burnout. View Study
Proactive mental wellness support can make a difference in empowering the professional success of top legal talent and preventing lawyer burnout and disengagement. R3 makes it easy for law firms to support legal professionals with Mental Wellness Counseling and Performance Coaching – when and how they need it.
- Mental Health Counseling benefits legal professionals and their families who are impacted by mental health challenges, including lawyers struggling with depression, anxiety and substance abuse
- Performance Coaching for lawyers helps manage career stress and lawyer job satisfaction while optimizing performance and strengthening leadership skills
Being a Lawyer Is Hard.
Getting Mental Health Help is Easy.
Lawyers have 1.33x 2.33x higher suicide rates than the general population.
Supporting mental wellness in the legal profession and de-stigmatizing the conversation around how mental health counseling and professional coaching resources are used and accessed has never been more imperative.
Protecting and nurturing your legal team helps your firm maintain its reputation.
- Operate with integrity and efficacy
- Maintain the standards of the legal system
- Protect the credibility of the practice
- Reinforce the leadership bench strength
Increase Lawyer Job Satisfaction with Lawyer-Specific Professional Coaching
To foster a supportive work environment and culture, start by providing mental health resources and professional coaching that can improve:
- Lawyer stress management and attorney burnout coping strategies
- Professional competence and leadership capabilities
- Work performance and productivity
- Ethical and effective decision making
- Overall quality of client representation and legal services
Empower Your Law Firm Leadership and Support Top Talent
When law firms provide executive coaching to their attorneys, they optimize individual lawyer performance while strengthening the firm as a whole. Stronger business development skills and improved leadership acumen amongst associates can increase the competitiveness and business performance of the firm.
Executive-level coaching can benefit law associates on the partner track navigate their career journey and maximize their full potential while maintaining their overall sense of well-being.
- Assess blind spots and overcome obstacles
- Increase confidence
- Develop a strong leadership presence
- Set goals and create action plans
- Manage partner-level expectations and stress levels
Performance coaching helps law firm leadership confidently meet the demands of their role and make critical decisions to help their firm thrive while consistently inspiring performance in others.
Proven Success that Makes a Difference for Law Professionals
What Proactive Mental Wellness Counseling and Performance Coaching Provide
Personalized Support to Address Blind Spots for Lawyer Mental Health
Optimizing Performance In High-Pressure Environments
Improving Leadership Skills To Develop Stronger Teams
Developing Work/Life Balance To Prevent Burnout
Rapid Mental Health Support With Maximum Convenience, Minimal Effort
Mental Wellness and Performance Coaching Tailored for Your Firm’s Needs
We provide consultative best practices and partner with your internal experts and resources to co-create a program that:
- Fits your firm
- Works for your people
- Produces measurable results
- Eliminates the punitive stigma associated with receiving help
We also train our counselors on each firm’s culture and nuances to help coach leadership on executing and managing change, whether it is a new role, culture, team, or significant organizational shift.