Specialized expert opinions on complex claims
Helping worker’s compensation and disability carriers with making confident, accurate, and defensible claims decisions
The complexity of workers’ compensation and disability claims can make it challenging to arrive at confident and clear claims decisions. An error in judgement in a claim decision could cost you in litigation fees, breakdown of claimant trust, and increased claims costs.
R3’s file reviews deliver a high-quality report, completed by a highly qualified expert, that is based on a thorough medical record review, claimant interview, and conferring with treating providers. This approach produces an objective, evidence-based, independent conclusion that helps claims reviewers make high-quality, accurate, and defensible claims decisions.
Our file review solution provides:
- Access to our expert clinician panel that includes over 45 different specialties and subspecialties across both behavioral and physical health areas.
- Comprehensive assessments of functionality through in-depth provider and claimant calls that investigate inconsistencies, daily activities, and treatment.
- Professionally crafted, high-quality final report that provides you with clinical opinions and recommendations that can be used to make a confident, defensible claims decision.
Our file reviews address:
- Functional ability
- Treatment appropriateness/recommendations
- Restrictions and limitations
- Diagnostic accuracy
- Injury/illness causation
- Maximum medical improvement
What you can expect: Opinion from an unbiased, highly credentialed provider
Claims Manager or Adjuster sends referral to R3