Behavioral Health & Treatment Advisory
Intense work demands can make navigating challenging treatment scenarios overwhelming – both for self and loved ones. These include complex medical diagnoses and behavioral health crises. Our experts provide confidential:
- Case consultation
- Emotional support and advocacy
- Referrals to top-tier resources
- Follow up and on-going support
Addiction & Substance Use Support
Anyone, including executives and their family members, can struggle with unhealthy compulsive behaviors. Our specialists provide support to:
- Reduce compulsive behaviors
- Improved self-awareness and accountability
- Implement harm reduction and relapse prevention strategies
Executives are not immune to ethical and conduct dilemmas. Our conduct specialists work confidentially with top leaders to:
- Address undesirable behaviors which can place personal or organizational reputation and performance at risk
- Access on-going support
Helps executives develop the skills needed to take their performance to the next level. Options include Performance, Career Transition, 360 Executive Feedback, and Burnout & Happiness Coaching.
Maintains safety and peace of mind for executives and their family. Options include Physical Safety and Threat of Violence Assessment and Management.