Fitness for Duty Evaluations
In these uncertain times, violence and other escalating trends such as mental illness, substance use and stress have dramatically increased employers’ fitness for duty concerns. Unfortunately, most FFD providers take a standard, “one size fits all” approach that fails to fully address such complexities.
How do you get the right FFDs you need to promote workplace safety and wellbeing?
R3 Continuum can help.
We offer the most comprehensive and timely FFDs tailored to every situation, including best practice violence screening. With over thirty years of experience in workplace behavioral health and safety, we are uniquely equipped to professionally evaluate even the most complex situations to ensure confident, unbiased, and defensible employment decisions.
R3c’s FFD evaluations provide:
- Face-to-face clinical interview of the employee, either virtually or in person
- Valid and reliable psychological testing and assessments to determine if the employee has the functional capacity to work
- Review of the employee’s diagnosis, prognosis, treatment plan, and timeframe for recovery, if medical records are available
- Evaluation of work capacity (mental and physical) and delineated workplace restrictions if necessary
- Conferring as needed with current treatment team and management
- Immediate wrap-around security and behavioral health support if available should an FFD uncover concerns such as threat of violence, substance use or cognitive impairment.
In these challenging times, we are here to help with your ability to make confident and informed personnel decisions that protect and cultivate workplace safety and wellbeing. Talk to us.
Have a need for an evaluation?
We can help, submit your request here.
Expert, unbiased, and evidence-based peer reviews provide independent opinions to ensure confident, accurate, and defensible decisions relative to complex claims.
Independent Medical/Psychological Examinations
Objective and thorough evaluations provide a personalized assessment of an individual's medical and psychological function to help you quickly and effectively resolve a claim.
Fitness for Duty Evaluations with Violence Screen
Personalized assessments with a violence screen provide an unbiased determination of an individual's capacity to perform essential job functions and also screen for violence risk issues - helping you ensure workplace safety.
Pre-employment Psychological Screening
Specialized examination to assess whether a job candidate meets the psychological, emotional, and cognitive requirements of a position and inform a confident hiring decision.
Expert clinicians consult and collaborate with claim management teams to enhance decision accuracy, timeliness, and outcomes in complex claims.