24/7 Telephonic Support
Your organization and employees are navigating unprecedented challenges and changes amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Everything, including daily routines, communication channels, hygiene practices, and more have changed seemingly overnight. Understandably, these changes threaten to erode the behavioral health of your most important asset – your people.
How can you equip your workforce with the support they need to remain resilient and thrive?
R3 Continuum can help.
R3c’s on-demand behavioral health support can help your employees to cope and move forward amid crisis.
Benefits of R3c telephonic support:
- Personalizes assistance to meet individual needs
- Reduces isolation during shelter-in-place orders
- Provides stress management support
- Empowers people with coping skills and self-care tools
- Offers multiple points for support & intervention amid an on-going event
- Reinforces the value of work, structure, and productivity
What R3c telephonic support includes:
- Outreach: immediate, individualized intervention with 3 outreach support calls to each identified employee over 10 days; 24/7 access to experienced, master’s level clinicians for telephonic support
- On-Demand: Discrete, dedicated support line with 24/7 access to experienced, master’s level clinicians for telephonic support over 30 days
- Alerts to Employers: of any employees who require additional support
In these challenging times, we are here to help you and your people cope and thrive. Talk to us.
We are here for you, please let us know how we can be of assistance to you.
Virtual, Telephonic, or Onsite Disruptive Event Management
Timely and customized support for leadership and employees in response to workplace disruption caused by COVID-19 or other events impacting the psychological wellbeing of your organization.
R3c's R3SILIENCY App provides all levels of an organization with immediate assistance anywhere, even in self-isolation and quarantine. The artificial intelligence (AI) powered app provides behavioral health support, video-based materials, and is backed by 24/7 clinician support.
Return-to-work focused interventions to ensure employees receive the right level of care needed to overcome underlying psychosocial barriers and ultimately reduce the duration of claims and lost productivity.
Strategic Crisis Leadership
Empirically-researched and field-tested methods that help organizational leaders protect reputation and other core assets during high-consequence crisis situations.
Third-party mediation that helps to decrease friction among employees with differing perspectives and opinions, while helping to boost team morale.
Proactive, expert, and confidential telephonic behavioral health support for employees, that helps to improve morale, productivity, and retention.
Recovering from Distress
We provide your employees with the support and tools they need, so they can recover faster from a disruptive event, and are ready to return to work sooner.