R3 Continuum Webinars
R3 Continuum (R3c) is committed to providing information and expert advice on behavioral health, crisis, and security solutions that will help to ensure the psychological and physical safety of your organization and employees. Registrants for each webinar will also receive an exclusive desk-reference guide on the topic of the webinar, as well as access to other R3 Continuum resources.
- Ask the Expert: When registering for the webinar, you will have an opportunity to ask two questions for our expert presenter. These questions asked by the audience will be the driving force behind the webinar, and the expert will answer these questions throughout the webinar. If there is time left over, the attendees will have an opportunity to ask the expert additional questions during a live Q&A segment.
- Continuing Education: These webinars will offer continuing education credits through the Commission of Case Manager (CCM) as well as a PDC credit through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- R3c Live: The R3c Live webinars are a moderated conversation with R3 Continuum subject matter expert(s). These webinars are typically more interactive with the audience through polling questions, Q&A segments, and more.
- Employee Education: Each month will offer a quick 30-minute long webinar directed towards employees. These are meant to inform and provide resources that employees can utilize to support the physical and mental health of themselves, their families, and their coworkers. We encourage leaders to share these webinars with their employees or anyone they feel would benefit from the webinar.
R3 Continuum’s webinars are held on a monthly basis, and typically last an hour in duration. If you’re not able to attend the live webinar, registrants will receive a link to view the webinar on-demand within 24 hours after the webinar has taken place. Join our mailing list to stay up to date with our upcoming webinars, as well as exclusive R3c resources.
The Good, The Bad, and the Cumulative: Is All Stress Equal?
Date: April 26, 2022
Time: 12:00PM-12:30PM (CST)
Presenter: Jeff Gorter, MSW, LCSW
How Can Your Organization Cultivate a Psychologically Safe Workplace?
Date: May 17, 2022
Time: 12:00PM-1:00PM (CST)
Presenter: George Vergolias, PsyD, CTM
Empowering Yourself: How You Can Be a Catalyst for Change in the Workplace
Date: May 24, 2022
Time: 12:00PM-12:30PM (CST)
Presenter: Sarah Hathaway, LMSW-C
View recent webinars on-demand:
- The Interplay of Stress and Burnout: What They Are, How They Relate, and How to Combat Them with Linda Saggau
- Imposter Syndrome – How to Understand, Acknowledge, and Overcome It with Tyler Arvig, PsyD, LP
- The Aftermath of Disruption: How to Create an Emotionally Healthy Workplace with Jeff Gorter, MSW, LCSW
- Supporting Coworkers Mental Wellbeing – What Can I Do? with Tyler Arvig, PsyD, LP
- Reducing the Stigma: Ways Leaders Can Support Employee Mental Health with Tyler Arvig, PsyD, LP
We are here for you, please let us know how we can be of assistance to you.