R3 Continuum Webinar Schedule
R3 Continuum (R3c) is committed to providing information and expert advice on behavioral health, crisis, and security solutions that will help to ensure the psychological and physical safety of your organization and employees. Registrants for each webinar will also receive an exclusive desk-reference guide on the topic of the webinar, as well as access to other R3 Continuum resources.
- Ask the Expert: When registering for the webinar, you will have an opportunity to ask two questions for our expert presenter. These questions asked by the audience will be the driving force behind the webinar, and the expert will answer these questions throughout the webinar. If there is time left over, the attendees will have an opportunity to ask the expert additional questions during a live Q&A segment.
- Continuing Education: These webinars will offer continuing education credits through the Commission of Case Manager (CCM) as well as a PDC credit through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- R3c Live: The R3c Live webinars are a moderated conversation with R3 Continuum subject matter expert(s). These webinars are typically more interactive with the audience through polling questions, Q&A segments, and more.
- Employee Education: Each month will offer a quick 30-minute long webinar directed towards employees. These are meant to inform and provide resources that employees can utilize to support the physical and mental health of themselves, their families, and their coworkers. We encourage leaders to share these webinars with their employees or anyone they feel would benefit from the webinar.
R3 Continuum’s webinars are held on a monthly basis, and typically last an hour in duration. If you’re not able to attend the live webinar, registrants will receive a link to view the webinar on-demand within 24 hours after the webinar has taken place. Join our mailing list to stay up to date with our upcoming webinars, as well as exclusive R3c resources.
The Behavioral Health Side of Workplace Safety and Security
Date: September 21, 2021
Time: 12:00PM-1:00PM (CST)
Presenter: George Vergolias, PsyD, CTM and Hart Brown
I'm Still Standing: Skills to Manage Your Stress and Burnout
Date: Tuesday September 28, 2021
Time: 12:00-12:30PM (CST)
Presenter: Jeff Gorter, MSW, LCSW
View recent webinars on-demand:
- Looking Beyond Traditional Methods – New Ways to Support Employee Mental Health with Dr. Tyler Arvig and Sarah Hathaway, LMSW-C
- How to Identify Gaps in Your Company’s Security Program with Dr. George Vergolias and Hart Brown
- How Proactively Supporting Employee Mental Health Can Have a Positive Effect on Organizational Efficacy with Dr. George Vergolias
- Ask the Expert: Leveraging Lessons Learned – Preparing for the Next Crisis with Jeff Gorter, MSW, LCSW
We are here for you, please let us know how we can be of assistance to you.